Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

73-87 chevy diesel pickup

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by MJF, Sep 26, 2002.

1. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

Nov 1, 2001
    I am looking for a 73-87 chevy diesel pickup. Doesn't need to have engine/tranny. Doesn't matter if it's 2 or 4WD, long bed or short. Just needs to be cheap & relatively close.
  2. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Mar 14, 2002
    I've got what ya need dude. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif It's an 82 Silverado K10 short bed. Original 6.2. No tranny or engine, I'm keeping that stuff, It had a 402 big block and TH400. It's got about a 3 or 4" suspension lift on 33's. Body is straight, but does have a bit of rust. Hasa camper shell on it. Grey and black. Power windows and locks. 10 bolts with 3.42 gears. If your interested I'll get ya some pictures. It was originally a Utah truck.....Still has the Utah plates on it. The title is good...Although still a Utah title. And it hasn't been registered in a couple years...So I don't really know what would be involved in getting it registered in Cali...If your interested still, Make me an offer and we'll see what we can work out. I'm not lookin to make a killing sellin it....So chances are your offer will be enuff. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif