Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

73-87 parts, Fisher plow setup,more....

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by diesel4me, Aug 6, 2005.

1. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

For sale!...Complete 8' Plow setup for 73-87 GM full size truck..Blade in decent useable shape,could use fresh paint though..have plow pump,plow frame,cables,everything off a working plow truck...$400 bucks,--U pick up...

Have a Custom dash with a tach,Stewart Warner Spedo,gas gauge,misc. other gauges,best offer around $50 bucks...

Steering colum(have 2,non tilt,automatic)...$30 bucks each...U-pick up..

Have many interior parts--sunvisors,seats,etc...cheep!--

Dash Cluster for 67-72 GM truck one complete,one for parts....$25 bucks or best,you pay shipping..

Doors,fit 73-87 GM full size--some rust,useable--$50 each,or I'll keep for spares for my truck...U-pick up!

Power brake booster/master cylinder--from 74 K20,both OK..$50 bucks....

many misc.parts and emblems,trinkets,eyc...PM me if you are looking for something..might have it!.....thanks!

2. jck54x4

jck54x4 1/2 ton status

Have a Custom dash with a tach,Stewart Warner Spedo,gas gauge,misc. other gauges,best offer around $50 bucks...

Pics to jck54x4@yahoo.com thanks

Carlos

3. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

I would also like pictures of this too.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2006
  4. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

I would like to see pic's of the custom gauges too.... How much would shipping be to Mesa, AZ 85202? What else do you have?

5. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Sorry--no digital camera!

Sorry!--I havent checked this post for awhile! :blush: I'm going to try to get someone to take some pictures and help me figure out how to post them here..sorry I cant help more right now!..there is a bit more info about the dash on page 2,on my original post("Parting out my K20")...I junked the truck,but still have some stuff,mostly whats listed here in this post..no axles,they went to the boneyard--too rusty to trust any longer.. :( ..I'll try to get pictures as soon as I can,I know its hard to buy something you cant even see first!..