Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

73-87 style doors

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Russ, Nov 17, 2003.

1. Russ

Russ 1/2 ton status

Looking for a pair of doors to cut down and make half doors for my 90 Blazer. I have checked the local junkyards, but don't want to have to pay $100 for doors that I am going to cut up. Need them to be as rust free as possible and preferably within a reasonable driving distance of the Florida panhandle so I can pick them up. I can be reached at rdinkins@cox.net
    Thanks,

Russ

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

too bad you arent up here,even with living in the rustbelt i somehow have a knack for coming up with clean fenders and doors and sometimes even bed floors and gates and such, alot gets taken to shredder though, especially recently.
    the last clean door i had i sold for 15, and then another got totally wasted on a truck, smashed. the door that that door replaced is on another truck and is ruted out through, seems like the rusty junkers are what ppl run and the clean trucks get the short end of the stick, i guess thats just how it works, junk the clean stuff and waste time and money on junk rusted stuff

3. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

I've got a couple in West GA you can have if you come get them.

4. Russ

Russ 1/2 ton status

Sent you an email.

Russ