Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

73 blazer 3/4 ton with doubler (no motor no title) $3000

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Trevor, Sep 16, 2003.

1. Trevor

Trevor 1/2 ton status

A friend of mine asked me to post his blazer. He is going through a divorce and is forced to sell his blazer. It is running right now but he wants to take out the fuel injected motor and 1 ton axles before he sells it. It will be sold without a motor and with 3/4 ton axles. Has not title. It has a turbo 350 with 30,000 original miles on it. The doubler is complete, crossemembers are in, drivelines included, shifters included. The blazer has custom front and rear bumpers and rear ice chest rack. Body is dented from rubicon but no rust at all. Top is in decent shape also. Interior is off white and in good shape. Cab had factory AC
    for pictures or any questions e-mail wfo@usamedia.tv Will consider selling just the tranny, doubler, drivelines, shifters for $2000

2. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Info on the doubler?? Sounds like it's a GEN I setup for a TH350? with 27splines between the 203 and the 205??

3. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

More info on the doubler here,too. Don't want the whole truck, just the doubler.

4. Trevor

Trevor 1/2 ton status

I am pretty sure the doubler is the generation 1. It is about 2 years old. When you guys say you are interested in the doubler, do you want the crossmembers, shifters, and drivelines too?

5. Trevor

Trevor 1/2 ton status

I just took the time to roll under and look at the doubler. It is a generation II. Apparently he put it in about a year and a half ago. Anyone interested in anything!