Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

73 jimmy

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by KENNY, Jul 27, 2002.

1. KENNY

KENNY 1/2 ton status

2. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Depends.......what is it?? I saw the pic, but what engine transmission, T-case, etc. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. KENNY

KENNY 1/2 ton status

350 stock case i think 205. dual exhaust,power brakes steering,manual 4spd 4inc lift

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Depends on the amount of rust. In the picture it looks pretty solid but owning a 75 that I had to replace the floors looks can be very decieving. GM didn't even paint in those rocker boxes. it's raw metal. Unless somebody had that truck rust proofed as soon as it was bought then it may have some floor problems unless it has been repaired already. I'm surpised at how well the body is lined up. it does indicate it's pretty solid.
    If it's a solid turck with minimal rust problem, Decent mechanicals and reasonable interrior for the age. and concidering your location of NY.... $4k tops. One recently was sold that was a 74 with a very rare SM465 and NP203 (ripe for a doubler) for $1300 in california it was bone stock, no lift with 77k on it. Had some surface rust where the paint had been ate away by the sun but no structural rust. Rock solid rockers and rocker boxes was very good shape for the age.
    Like I said, location does make a difference and in NY area a solid truck will fetch more cash. If your selling I'd start at $4k if your buying I'd try to get it down to $3k /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. KENNY

KENNY 1/2 ton status

well i'm going to seee it tomorrow morning. was looking at a 70 blazer for $300 but i think it's a bit too much work for me i'm going to try to post some pics of that one too it has alot of rust and a 250 but i like the style