Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

73 K5 - Excellent Condition - $5500

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by climbingmadman2000, Jul 24, 2005.

1. climbingmadman2000

climbingmadman2000 Registered Member

1973 Chevy K5 Blazer. 350ci V8, auto trans, full-time 4wd. 195k miles. Photos attached, more available if you'd like.

Two owners, immaculately maintained, excellent maintenance records. Original owner and current owner both loved this truck. Runs great, climbs anything. Full removable top with roll cage, new GM Goodwrench 350 motor with 13k miles, rebuilt transmission and rear end, rebuilt carburetor, Edelbrock Performer intake manifold, headers with dual exhaust, K&N open element air filter, new all-terrain LT tires, tow hooks. Smog not required! Includes spare parts (including original air cleaner and smog parts) and rare original manuals.

This truck is almost completely original, down to the hubcaps and "Cheyenne" trim package logos. Very rare!

Ads:
    I've got the truck on craigslist at http://www.craigslist.com/pen/car/86108948.html and also on www.cars.com at http://www.cars.com/go/search/fs_se...|P-PRICE+descending|Q-descending&aff=national

Thanks for your interest,

Eric

shinybeast.jpg

beastinside.jpg

2. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Holy faawkin' shiat, bro.... Any rust, anywhere? That is niiiiiiice! :bow:

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Dang man! If I can get my burb and my buick sold soon enough, I will be on a plane! :cool:

4. climbingmadman2000

Thanks...

...I appreciate the compliments. I've had a couple nibbles, no serious inquiries yet, so it's still on the block.

There are some small paint bubbles around the bottom corners of the doors, so I suspect there's a little rust, but very little. For a 32 year old, this thing's in phenomenal shape. It's a helluva lot of fun to open up the back two and blow Boxsters off the line...they never see it coming :haha:

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Yep, It's fun isn't it? I can't wait till I get the 454 installed in my '74. It'll be even more fun then!

BTW, I wasn't kidding. If I can sell my stuff soon enough, I will buy it. I will use it for my DD and keep other '74 as a wheeler. Yours is just too damn nice to pass up. Does it have the factory AC in it? Mine does. I will be putting it back in after the 454 swap too. When I first got it, people couldn't believe that it worked and still blew ice cold too! :wink1:

6. climbingmadman2000

Cool...

...Keep me posted on how you're doing with raising funds.

The truck does have factory AC in it (was standard with the Cheyenne package), but needs to be recharged. I might look at having that done soon, since it's a bummer driving around with no AC in the summer...

Eric