Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

73 to 75 doors...In Phx Az.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by K5 NUTT, Nov 19, 2000.

1. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

All you 73 to 75 K5 owners in phoenix: Found 2 73 to 75 K5's in the Ecology wrecking yard on 27th ave...just south of Van Buren. The doors on the blue 74 are ruff but the rust colored unit has a sweet set of doors still hung on her....the doors and the topper are all thats left to...she's been stripped to the bone! So here is a chance for you guys to pick up a set of doors el cheapo!!!!

AZBLAZER

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban

2. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

You'll be happy to know,I got your 400 emblem off yesterday (intact). Since my grille is half-gonzo I just cut the little section out,did't have to deal with the nuts.She looks purty good for a 24 yr. old piece of pot-metal! I figured you can decide if you want to buff the shiny parts or re-do the black background paint, the wife should get it in the mail Monday. I'm afraid to look at your homepage too much...don't need another obsession! LOL

3. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Obsession is right my friend. Getting close to being as finished as its gonna get with the Chalet....trying to get the darn interior done in the 79 and we have a 99 Vortech 350 i aquired in the machine shop awaiting funds....its being built for the 72 K10 Burb...one to many irons in the fire i say! Can't wait to get that emblem bud! Will clean and paint when she gets here...lol. Let me know how much i owe you!

Doug W

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban