Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

74 blazer and 75 k20 package deal

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by nstarry, Jun 12, 2004.

1. nstarry

nstarry 1/2 ton status

selling the truck its got a good parts truck that comes with it $2500. for both
    74 blazer
    good top
    custom rollbar, floors bedlinerd
    new grant steering wheel
    new cobra cb,power leather seats(need wired-have all switches)recondition dash pad, all interior is black,custom rear seat not installed yet, one new 5 point harness in box one used 4point not yet installed used sliders windows for the top and seals
    motor
    80 350 chev 30 over edelbrock intake and new edelbrock carb,headers, crome oilpan, new starter, anodized gold moroso valve covers,new altonator, new master cylinder, new water pump,dual electric fans, new radiator, new overflow can,
    used 700r4 adapted to 205 trans-case
    drivetrain
    dana44 front flat tops with new lockouts (supremes)and new brakes 3.08 gears rear 12 bolt 3.08 gears custom drive shaft, and all new ujoints everywhere, four inch rough country lift,35 inch claws one is new others have quarter tread,15x10 crome spokes good shape
    body has some cancer only fenders not rockers
    has push bar and dual KCs tire carrier in back good bumpers all glass is good
    75 k20 pickup bad body interior is blue and grey truck has 70,000 on it 350-350t 203 has 44 front 14blff rear mite be locked dont know 4.10s in both 16 inch rims and good tires
    has new gas tank brake lines and pads

also comes with 15x10 eight lug 4 3/4bs black american racing rims only mounted never driven on that have out of round 38.5 ground hawgs on them good trail tires

all things referd to as new have 4 miles on them or are still in box

the blazers major malfunction is tranny seperated from t-case so the tranny needs the bottom bolts heela coiled to bring things up to par gears are also not right hence the parts truck

I have thousands of dollars into this thing so i think the price is fair I will post pics as soon as I figure out how

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

shiping to ca? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif i wish, i'm looking for a 73 or 74

3. nstarry

nstarry 1/2 ton status

4. mouse

mouse 1/2 ton status

I'm looking for a rollcage for a blazer, send me some pics. Shipping shouldn't be bad to Mt, or my brother in Mn could pick it up....

Thanks.

5. nstarry

nstarry 1/2 ton status

this is all or nothing sale

6. nstarry

nstarry 1/2 ton status

sale Is over!!

Thanks for looking or the interest /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Did you sell everything or come to your senses and realize you are addicted to rusty old trucks? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif