Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

74 blazer, body and frame, no axles or motor

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by wfo, Jan 12, 2005.

1. wfo

wfo Registered Member

I am posting my friend's blazer for him. He bought it two years ago with 5000 original miles on it. After 2 hard years on rubicon, he has killed it. He switched all of the running gear into a Chevy truck. All that is left is a shell. The body is pretty hammered. There is no rust on the body,but it is dented on evey panel. It has custom front and rear bumpers, good top, great doors (they were always off) White interior and wood dash that are in good shape. Also has a rear ice chest rack that goes behind the back seat. Factory AC cab. There is a 14 bolt rear axle under the rear, and nothing in the front. Has no pink slip. He used it on his new truck. $500. We can load it on a trailer with his tractor. Otherwise, if you bring a front axle, we will help you stuff it under, so it can roll. Sorry, I don't have a very good picture of it. E-mail trevor@wfoconcepts.com with any questions. Truck located in Grass Valley Ca.

s Blazer 008.jpg

s Blazer 006.jpg

2. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

man thats a nice truck for its age, even though it has all those dents. If you still have it by the begining of May let me know bc I will be around Orange County for a week or two.

Remington

3. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

Doors? would you sell just the doors?

4. wfo

wfo Registered Member

parts

I would rather not sell just the doors. They are in perfect shape, but I want to get rid of the whole thing. If somebody came up with $250 and picked up the doors, I might do it. But I don't want to deal with shipping them. Trevor