Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

74 Blazer parts on excite classified

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by clintsk5, Sep 12, 2000.

1. clintsk5

clintsk5 1/2 ton status

74 Blazer new front fenders...new tailgate...new 4 inch lift...NEW CONVERTIABLE TOP NEW IN BOX!!!!!!All in North Carolina!!!I'm not sure how to give you a direct link....but go to excite.com......click "classifieds".....type "blazer" in the search window in vehicles...his nickname is nickyg86.......hope this helps out someone!!!!

2. clintsk5

clintsk5 1/2 ton status

anybody check this out?

3. Bigmeats

Bigmeats 1/2 ton status

I checked this ad out tonight , it took me about 40 min to find the ad. This may be a little easier than dong the search. Go to the classified section, then to autos click on the parts categeory, under part type, select assorted, under part for, select sport utility/jeep, under part category, select any,under make category select chevy(duh)that will take u to with in a few posts of this ad. Hope that is not to confusing!

Bigmeats

Carl...75 Blazer...Manhattan IL

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

That got me right to it...thanks. Left the guy a message and hopefully he will get back to me. after freezing my butt of yesterday a full soft top is starting to sound worth the cash. still to warm to put the hard top on for the season down here in ATL. still plenty of nice days left before I throw out my back putting that heavy thing back on.

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper
    http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/

5. slodawg

slodawg 1/2 ton status

6. sosamantx

sosamantx 1/2 ton status