Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

74 K5, misc parts for sale in DFW, TX

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by GRAYTEXK5, Mar 25, 2006.

1. GRAYTEXK5

GRAYTEXK5 1/2 ton status

74 K5 blazer - would make a good off-road project truck. no drivetrain or tailgate. has good hard top, 12 bolt rear, dana 44 front. has some kind of homemade steel bumpers, front and rear. has homemade shackle flip, front lift springs, and a body lift( I think 3"). body isn't pretty, but seems fairly straight overall. only major rust I see in the body, is in the front floorpans. for local pickup only. not looking to part out right now. asking $500, trades?

350 SBC, gm crate motor, about 5 or 6 years old, probably less than 50k miles on it( probably way less, but I'm not sure). edelbrock intake and carb, brand new comp 4x4 cam, hooker headers, otherwise stock. this has been a really strong motor in my 79 K5, and ran good when pulled....I only pulled it to put in a big block. $500.

coated headers for BBC, I don't know what brand. $100

203 t-case, attached to th350 tranny. tranny has cracked tailhousing, but could maybe be used for a core. t-case is in good shape. $100

2wd th350 tranny. I was told it was a good tranny, but I have never had it installed, it came with my chevelle when I bought it. $75

all parts located in crowley, TX. pickup only. open to trades.

2. G-Force8

G-Force8 1/2 ton status

No pics of the body?

how much of the interior is intact?

3. GRAYTEXK5

GRAYTEXK5 1/2 ton status

I don't know how to get pics on here, but I can try to e-mail some if you'd like. the interior is...pretty shot. all the seats are there, but they're pretty trashed, at least I know the front ones are. I think most of the dash parts are there, but not all attached at the moment. there's various parts just thrown in the back seat, I'd have to look and see what all's actually in there.

4. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

if you decide to part it out i'm interested in the top

5. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

If you part I'll take the parts to convert a later model to full convertable, i.e. windshield frame, etc.

Mark
    623 696-6366