Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'75 Blazer roll bar

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by mountainexplorer, Dec 14, 2001.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

\'75 Blazer roll bar

I was just wondering if anyone knew if the factory roll bar was a one year only option. Every '75 K5 Blazer I have seen in my area has had a roll bar, and every other (73-74 and 76-80) hasn't had a factory one. Were they in '75s only or were they available in '73 and '74 as well?

2. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

Re: \'75 Blazer roll bar

I had one in my '73. I figure they're standard for any year that has a full removable top.

-Aaron

___ __ _ _ ____ __
    AGM73k5 -- ajgm1@yahoo.com

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I kinda figured that, but I wasnt sure. It would make sense that they'd have done that for all the full tops. I must just see alot of '75s with them.

4. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

I think it was an option...
    Not sure though. [​IMG]

I have one from a '73 that I put right behind that drivers and pass. side of my '83 and a '78's rear bar in the back. I connected them with two bars. (To make a *Family Saver* style Cage) They where both too Tall with my factory hard top so some chopping had to be done. and new plates welded on to mount. Each one cost me $40 bucks.

Later KEN

DANGIT it's not a bronco!
    <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/kensk5>My Picts</a>