Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

75 GMC Longbed 4x4 in Tuscon $600 or trade for pretty much anything...

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by mplogic, Nov 11, 2004.

1. mplogic

mplogic 1/2 ton status

Project or parts truck. Rolling but no motor installed. It's at a buddy's place in Tuscon (I'm in Phx) and we need to get rid of it soon. Was the donor truck for my 3/4 ton axles and a SB400 for my Blazer. Has my old 89 10 bolts on it which worked fine. Has a good 350 tranny, 203 xfer case (previous owner claimed it had a part time kit installed, but never verified), 2.5" lift (front springs, rear blocks) and could be made into a working vehicle by dropping in a motor and not much else. Has a good radiator and a AC system that worked, but was disconnected when the engine was pulled. Body is ugly but was actually pretty straight, the previous owner had done some work to it but I think it had some rust on one of the front fenders. Has the stock 15" ralley wheels and the tires are just donuts to roll it on. Cab, doors, glass, frame, & title all good. Has dual gas tanks, steel braided front brake lines, and a pioneer tape deck. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

I think my buddy had found a 305 he was going to drop in it at some point, not sure if he still has it or would want to throw it in or sell seperately. Looking to get $600 or trade for a winch, soft-top, weld in roll cage, uh... welder, guns, road/dirt bike or quad, audio stuff, beer, or ??? Neither of us has the time to part it out but it should be cheap enough that someone could just take what they need part the rest and probably come out on top.

I'll be down there with the title Saturday morning if anyone wants to check it out. Here are some pics back when I was doing the axle swap, the rear end wasn't bolted in, but it is now.

http://members.cox.net/jeppa/GMCPU/GMC1.jpg
    http://members.cox.net/jeppa/GMCPU/GMC2.jpg
    http://members.cox.net/jeppa/GMCPU/GMCint.jpg

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Kewl! Factory tach.

3. mplogic

mplogic 1/2 ton status

Yea, it's a Grand Sierra so it had most of the factory options.

4. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Hey Tim....

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Seems like I've seen that truck before....

What's it doing in Tucson?!? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Would you take $400 and I go get it?

Marv

5. mplogic

mplogic 1/2 ton status

Hey Marv, yea thats the same one. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif When I was moving out of that place I had to get it gone quick. Worked out a deal with a good guy down in Tuscon who was going to do some tube work in trade. He took the truck and when he got the work done I was gonna come down and trade the title for the stuff. Well anyway over a year's gone by and he doesn't have time to finish the work and I think he's moved on to other projects so just wants the truck out of there. I'm going down tomorrow morning to pick up what he's got. If you want to follow me down there tomorrow, it's yours.

He says it's in the same exact shape as when I had it, but I haven't seen it and the donuts that were on it were pretty much rotten back then. Do you have a trailer? Give me a call if you want to work out the details.
    480-699-8021