Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

75 (?) GMC pickup, Sterling Colorado

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Capman2k, Jul 13, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Hey, I just got back from my sister's house in Sterling, Colorado... Yesterday her ex-boyfriend showed me a GMC pickup he's trying to sell, but I'm not interested so I'll let y'all know about it...

I think it's a 1975, but I can't remember... The body is beat to hell, rusted through, and dents all over. Interior is in pretty poor shape also, as are the tires. Basically what you'd be buying (unless you just need a beater truck) is the rebuilt 350, transmission, transfer case, and anything else involved in making the truck move... I listened to it run, and drove it up the alley and back, it runs really well... If you have a nice truck that needs an engine or something, this would be a great deal.

He's asking $500, if you are interested let me know and I'll call my sister to get the number for you to call.

**edit** Forgot to mention it has dual fuel tanks also... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Muley

Muley 1/2 ton status

is it 1/2, 3/4, or 1 ton.

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I didn't ask... it has a 25 on the fender badges...