Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

75 k-5 weather striping needed

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by conoverbandit, Feb 28, 2002.

1. conoverbandit

conoverbandit 1/2 ton status

Is there anywhere I can get the following pieces with out going through "LMC"? thier prices scare me (lol)

headerseal (on cab
    header seal (on shell
    half door weather strip(both sides)
    door weather strip set(goes into the shell upperthat glass rolls into)
    door cap's upper and lower
    side seal set(goes between the bed and shell)
    rear glass upper(in the shell)
    and the side glass weather striping(holds the side windows in)

I have a 75 k-5 with the full removable top&half doors,Thanks
    conoverbandit

got a 75 k-5 but needs lots of tlc, need wheel arches,front floor panels,fenders,rockers and all the rubber weather stripping ,and a tranny

2. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

Hey just to let you know LMC has great weatherstripping, I have bought several of the sets and they fit excellent, very good products. I have compiled a list of prices if you order through me below. As far as the rear side windows go these will only work if they are the same as the 76-91 window size, i'm not sure if they are in 73-75. This would save you some $$ but you would have to pay shipping from California. FedEx Ground is very cheap. I have been doing a lot of shipping through them very reasonably.

headerseal (on cab) 85.95
    header seal (on shell) 85.95
    half door weather strip(both sides) 22.95 each
    door weather strip set(goes into the shell upperthat glass rolls into) 62.95
    door cap's upper and lower 31.95 each upper, lower set: 14.95
    side seal set(goes between the bed and shell) 44.95
    rear glass upper(in the shell) 44.95
    and the side glass weather striping(holds the side windows in) 21.95 each side.

This would save you approximately 66.00 let me know if you are interested. If you needed to order more stuff I could get you pricing.

3. conoverbandit

conoverbandit 1/2 ton status

Cool, sounds great, I'll probly have to start off with the cheapest and work up the ladder,i'm going to think about this whole thing for a day or so,i'm begining to wonder about this blazer,it's in real bad shape.But anywho,do you still have that console you wanted five bucks fer? let me know, thanks,conoverbandit

4. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

If it is a 75, full convertible, i say it is worth restoring. Sorry I can't sell the console, my boyfriend found out I was selling it and got upset, i guess he had other plans for it. I guess i should go find my ad and delete it, i sold the carb, windows, and steering wheel. I'll have to update it and put a new ad with other parts. Let me know when you want to start ordering. I can order you an aftermarket console from LMC but they are pretty expensive! Watch for them on ebay. I have seen a couple people in forsale section selling them. Most are blue though. I put a 98 Suburban console in mine, I love it!