Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

75 K5 and 77 Chalet for sale on ebay!

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by chalet77, Sep 5, 2005.

1. chalet77

chalet77 Registered Member

Nov 11, 2001
    I've got two blazers for sale in CO, both are on ebay this week with no reserve! one is a project 75 6" lift, have a built TBI 350 with all neccessary parts for install waiting to be thrown in. Also, fully functional 1977 Blazer Chalet! #661 of 1700 (factory camper) even if you're not interested, if you haven't seen one of these and your a K5 fan go check it out. Built 350 mechanically sound 2" lift 8 rancho shocks, coolest K5 ever! Ready for the open road or desert. This has been a great truck for me I've used it alot, and now I just don't have the time to go driving all over the place, and I reluctantly am ridding myself of it. Check out both of them on ebay, 1975 item # 4573394764, 1977 Chalet item # 4573397166. I have alot of ties to both of these vehicles and I want to see them go to a good home. There are a few extra parts at the house that will be thrown in accordingly. email me at rdh2025@yahoo.com with any questions.