Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

75 K5 on the block

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Chaz316, Aug 27, 2001.

1. Chaz316

Chaz316 1/2 ton status

Jul 25, 2001
    Okay I know this is not in the right place but I just wanted to make sure eveyone got a look at it.

I was at a party saturday night. A friend I havent seen in years was there and we started talking trucks. He asked if I still had my Dodge and I told him no but I had just bought a 73 K5 with factory air, yadda yadda. He said his dad was selling his 75 with factory air and asked how much I had paid for mine. I told him a thousand and he said his dad was asking 3000 for his. His dad is the original owner and it is a cheyenne that has the factory roll bar. He said rust is minimal and that it hasnt been repainted or anything.

Of course I told him he should get it from his dad he says his old lady won't let him because he already has too many trucks, so I says maybe you need to get a new old lady, we both laughed but she didnt find it very amusing.

If anyone is interested let me know and I'll get some contact information.

yea I know Im an @hole when Ive been drinking..........

"If it aint broke don't fix it" is like a 4 letter word.
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.phatboy.alloffroad.com>PhatBoy.AllOffRoad.com </a>