Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

750 bucks gets you an 83 longfleet K20 from here

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by R72K5, Jul 31, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

750 bucks, 1983 longfleet K20 chevy pickup with 208 and 465 and 350 4bbl and 14 bolt SF and 10 bolt front, all 8 lug all around, all original even original 1983 IL title and its got usual rust on bed side wheel well arches but thats typical for midwest truck, its blue and overall pretty good truck, its complete may need oil pump in the 350 at the most in worst case scenario, it runs. would have to have the money first to get the truck, no one could come with cash and get truck same day, would be the next day,. i dont hahve a camera, but its well worth the measly 750 if you want a 3/4 ton 80s longfleet 4x4, been in garage for last three years untouched parked away even has original hubcaps on it all around and stock size tires and not lifted, all stock original

750 firm, only selling, no trades or anything that i can think of, dont really need anything currently, i have stuf fi need lined up pretty much, so..

just trying..

thanks
    R

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

update: truck is clean cept bed sides and driver side rear outer cab corner, pass side rocker and fender are spotless painted, thats DAMNNNN clean for around here, so...

bench seat needs new foam of course, and driver side window isnt rolling up or down for some reason its down stuck or something,

some of the options of interest on the SPID label in glovebox:
    C6P heavy duty chassis equipmenbt
    G80 locking differential
    LT9 5.7L engine
    MM4 465 tranny
    NL2 aux dual tanks
    XYT towing device
    21Llight blue metallic,
    23Wblue custom vinyl
    Z53 guages
    GQ1 rear axle, standard

750 bucks.... firm

400 down and ill get the truck here and ready to go to its new home

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

BTTT

I'm riding along with Jeremy this weekend so I'll get some pics if you still have it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    BTTT

I'm riding along with Jeremy this weekend so I'll get some pics if you still have it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

cool, but its not here yet, i dont think it will be in time

but will catch you guys again this weekend then, anytime works for me, im up by 6:00AM and so.... i just got done wrapping my left foot in bandages.. cut bottom of my foot on a big piece of window pane glass....
    crazt story... so i am grounded here fro a few days, no riding motorcycle for a bit.. just got the brakes done on it and was riding it til just after dark too... man....
    my neighbor cut his foot mowing my back yard here behind the building, his right foot, he has same name as me,.,

how messed up is that ? he wil freak tommorrow, hehehe

thanks!
    R

5. 77k5bogger

77k5bogger Registered Member

I am very intrested in this truck. Are the floors pretty bad? If yall could post a pic or email me some chevythunder@pavementsucks.com that would be cool. Derek /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

ill go look at floors and let you know, may be surface rust but i highly doubt any through rust, or hardly any at all,. very solid for IL, dont know what youre used to seeing on old trucks around where you are though, but still for 750...... this oen is primered driver side fender and clean rockers and clean fenders, and clean grilel and bumoper and hood and all that no damage, you should be buying it for the truck it is anyways- a 3/4 ton 4x4, its a midwest truck you have to keep in mind, not a cali truck, if you want rustfree completely then go to cali and get one.,
    its still worth 750 easy for what it is and where its at in the States.
    there are not a ton of 4x4 around here, especially not totally rusted out junk like usual. except for the outer bedsides on this one, thats the only drawback, id find another bed or new sides for it, longfleet,. dual tanks 81-up normal stuff,. and the driver side outer cab rear corner, and thats all thats rusted, everything els eis painted or primered clean straight
    so..

we can get a pic or two, but its in garage and kinda dark so i dunno how they would turn out., its up to jlaughner and the gang on getting pics and traveling across town to pic it.,

what do you think ?

thanks

7. cj7jeep81

cj7jeep81 1/2 ton status

I am very interested as well. What part of IL do you live in?

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

Linicoln, directly and just above springfield capitol direclty on I-55 on exit 123, direct center of IL state exactly

thanks

9. cj7jeep81

cj7jeep81 1/2 ton status

Thanks, but a little too far away (5 hours one-way).

10. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

no prob at all, i understand, hope you find a deal closer to you than this oen here

thanks
    R

11. bigjblazer

bigjblazer Registered Member

If you think it could make the drive down to ATL,ill come pick it up for $600 cash.

12. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

atlanta, IL ?
    if so then youre only like 10 miles away form me, north of me along I-55, hmm..,

[ QUOTE ]
    If you think it could make the drive down to ATL,ill come pick it up for $600 cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

ill think about it, but i have no real way to haul the truck currently, plus i am removing engine from my pickup so i dont have a truck to haul with currently for a couple weeks or so.

i can store truck for 400 down from ya,. thats about all i can do right ow at this second

what do you think ?

thanks

13. bigjblazer

bigjblazer Registered Member

Actually im in ATL, GA. just lookin for another toy to play with. If it can make that drive I'd seriously consider it.

14. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Actually im in ATL, GA. just lookin for another toy to play with. If it can make that drive I'd seriously consider it.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats a hella drive, its not THAT clean, but is clean for IL and IA and WI and IN and OH and PA and NY and such,where the salt is all winter long.
    GA has cleaner metal than up here for the same prices, your guys junk down there is ourprojects, andusually our daily drivers, but even our daily drivers are rustedmore than your junk is, really.
    90%of the time anyways

thanks