Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

76 blazer. 350/4spd/205

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by bablazer73, Dec 11, 2003.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

It's really a 78. 2" suspension lift. add a leaf for front block in rear. 1" body lift. '84 nose clip. new hood and left fender, used right and rad support. newer doors, has new floor in rear. new tailgate with manual window. ameriacn racing outlaw 2's 15x10 and sears 33x12.50's. '87 silverado interior (gray) white face gauges. removeable doors. Newer 350 with edelbrock intake/carb. 3.73 gears.
    asking 2,400. No trades, need to sell. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Any hidden rust? If you help me find somebody to buy my Harley, I will buy it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Henry forgot to mention that this truck has a BRAND NEW GM rear cargo floor in it. Their floor comes complete with the tailpan and the floor is also galvanized.

4. bablazer73

There are a couple spots under it. The right front cab/body mount is weak. and a couple of spots on the drivers 1/4. As Pete said, This truck has brand new rear floor. New tailgate, all the rockers, fenders, inner fenders, new hood, The doors came off my 87, which were replaced. New dual exaust. I also have a grill guard and some KC lights for it and an exterior tire carrier(off my 87) going on. All the silverado Interior from my 87 is going in this truck. I have to clean carpets before I install. It runs great. If I didn't need the money, i wouldn't consider selling. I have put alot of work into this truck. This is what the truck looked like when I got it from Pete(yunit) he kept plow.
    [​IMG]

5. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

if you still have it after the new year, i may be interested. i'm looking for a clean Blazer body. how far are you from the Jersey border?

6. bablazer73

I'm maybe 2 1/2 hrs north of pallisades. If you look at the second pic, you can see it had Jersey plates on it. I drove it home from there to albany. It has a sm465 with the good 205 t-case. 10 bolt front, and 12 bolt rear with 3.73's. both open. The engine is a mid 80's 350.

7. bablazer73