Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

76 Blazer Doors and frt clip

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by CarolinaBlazin, Mar 1, 2001.

1. CarolinaBlazin

CarolinaBlazin Newbie

I have a 76 Blazer Chalet that needs doors and the front clip replaced. Rust has had dinner one to many times. My question is, What year blazer, suburban, Or Chevy truck parts will fit this year Blazer.
    I have located a 86 chevy truck with what I want but don't know if the parts will fit.
    Thanks for any information,
    Carolna Blazin

2. elvisjay

elvisjay Newbie

I just bought new and got them cheaper than at the junk yard. Doors were $75 and Fenders were $35 a piece.

3. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

How i missed this post i'll never know....lol. My name is Azblazer the local Chalet guru of sorts...check out my web page at www.chalet.coloradok5.com...when you get a chance...then drop me a line at azblazin@hotmail.com. Got any pics of your Chalet for the web site..hint hint...also to answer your original post...the 86 doors will work just fine...the only difference is that the wing windows are smaller...other than that same o door till 91. Front clip is the same from 73 to 80. Minor changes in grille attachment was made somewhere in 76 i believe...headlight bezels are different in 79...and again in 80 as they used square headlights in 80....after that in 81 the front clip change to the newer style used through 91 with minor diffs..mostly headlight buckets and grilles. Takin my 76 Chalet out the weekend of the 17th here in az....got to love these unique rigs! And i feel your pain in the rust dept!!!!

Azblazer

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban

4. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Elvis,
    where did you get fenders that were $35 a piece?? I really screwed up my passenger side front fender the other day, and might want new ones. I figure I can live with the dents and holes and gaps b/c I thought they were expensive. But for $35 each, that's a good deal. Let me know. Thanks
    Boss

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boss.coloradok5.com>http://www.boss.coloradok5.com</A>