Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

76 blazer F/S or trades.

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by bablazer73, Mar 11, 2004.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]
    This is a 76 blazer thats been done over. It has an 84 nose on it. 1 new hood, 1 new fender, 1 new door. 1 used fender, 1 used door. It has the 87 wiper/washer motors, the washer nozzles are on the wiper blades. It has a GM rear floor in it with the tailpanel welded in. Galvenixed and por 15'd. It has a new tailgate with a manual window. It has a Smitty built grill guard with 4 KC super off road lights. The 160w 365,000 CP bulbs. It also has a valley rear tire carrier. The door Hinges have been modified with a release pin for easy door removal for summertime wheeling.

It has 10bolt front/12 bolt rear. 3.73 gears with open carriers. There is a 2" suspension lift. Add a leafs in front, blocks in rear. There is also a 1" body lift. It has new 15x10 american racing outlaw 2's with 33x12.50's. The engine is a mid 80's 350. I don't know the history on the engine, but it does run well. It has an aluminum intake and an edelbrock carb. It has full dual exaust from the stock manifolds. It also has the 4spd tranny with a 205 T-case.

The interior was done over with the interior from a 87 silverado. In gray. It has the vinyl seats. Drivers side seat base is torn and there is a cover on it. It also has a new headliner. In the pics, there was no rear seat. But it's in there now. It has the delux door panels with carpet. I steam cleaned all the carpets while they were out. I installed the white guage overlays and used blue dash bulbs for a nice glow! There is a Pioneer CD player with stock speakers in front and sony 6x9's in the rear panels.

I don't really want to sell it, but i need to get more room. I have my 87 plow truck and this. Plus my big truck.
    I want a truck i can drive everyday and plow with. I think this truck is to nice to use as a plow truck. that and my wife won't drive a stick. This and my 87 are both std's. If something happens to her truck, She has nothing to drive.
    I am asking 2,500, but am looking for trades into something i can put my plow on. partial trades or whole. Let me know!!
    link to other pics of the 76
    my 87 thats for sale also

2. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

man man man if i had a job right now id be all over that

it looks sweet

3. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

TTT /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif