Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

76 GMC K1500. Checking interest. SOCAL

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by gm500hprat, May 15, 2006.

1. gm500hprat

gm500hprat 1/2 ton status

I have a 76 GMC pickup. I have a possible new project in the works and wanted to check interest for this. It is currently registered green sticker. Has a 500 HP BBC 468. th400.np 205..14 bolt rear 4.11 w/locker..44 flat knuckle w/broken r&p and axle shaft. Engine was built by Clay Smith racing for Mark Christopher of Mark Christopher Chevrolet/Hummer in 95 for his 73 burb, I have about 7k worth of receipts for this engine all Crower Roller system this guy spared no money everything was blue printed and balanced with very expensive parts and a lot of laybor to get 500 ponies on pump gas. Long story how I got it from a friend invloves quite a few shots of tequila, an upside down burb and an expenisive vehicle recovery fee. Anyways it had been used as a river towing toy. It has 38.5/16/16.5 swampers with 90-95% tread. 40 gallon rear tank. Newer 60/40 seats bought from Dick Cepek?, yes you heard that right . WILL NOT PASS SMOG. Has a 795 cfm holly. That has never ran all that great offroad, im sure even less now that its been sitting. I hate to get rid of it had it since i was 16 was my first vehicle, turning 30 this year, ouch!!! where did my life go, where ever it is tell it to bring my hair back!? LOL.
    Anyways looking for around 6K for compete. or 2k for vehicle as rolling chassis minus the engine, trans, transfercase. Hell the tires cost more than that by themselves. And please remember Im just checking interest or looking for feedback.
    pics on ck5. can post more there if needed. Possible EB project for me with bowtie drivetrain. best of both worlds. Big Block is too big for EB so thats why the truck might go if i can get the eb deal.
    http://coloradok5.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/7208/cat/626

2. gm500hprat

gm500hprat 1/2 ton status

bump..any feedback.

3. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

badass motor!

bump