Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

76 K10 in N.M.

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by nm4x4, Mar 29, 2006.

1. nm4x4

nm4x4 1/2 ton status

I am testing the waters on my truck, want a SUB for more room!!
    Truck has a Rough country 4" all spring lift with Daystar lift shackles in front. I installed a new CV driveshaft in rear and extended in front. SS brake lines and 35 Kumhos about a year old. It has the original 350 with around 130000-140000 original miles. SM 465 transmission and a NP 205 transfer case with a flat top D44 and 12 bolt rear both with 3.73's. it is all original. I bought it from the original owner that said it spent it's life on a ranch. I replaced the bed and both front fenders about six years ago. The fenders were brand new GM fenders and the bed has the gas doors instead of the cap on the bedside. It has dual tanks that work, everything works. I hate to get rid of it but the wife wants me to if I buy a SUB. All suspension/lift was done in Feb 05, see pics on my photo album http://coloradok5.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=698 Looking to get 2000.00 for it?

Sorry so long.
    Thanks,
    Jake

Last edited: Mar 30, 2006