Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

76 Sub w/o engine

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by bigbluesuburban, Jan 9, 2007.

1. bigbluesuburban

bigbluesuburban 1/2 ton status

Feb 8, 2006
    A friend of mine bought this... kept the engine and is looking to unload the rest of it. If you are interested let me know. He will part it out, or sell the whole thing.

I don't want to go through the hassle of posting the pics... so if you are interested then PM me your email address and I will forward the add to you.

Don't contact the person listed in the add, he don't own it anymore.

Contact me and I will get you the information that you need.

salem craigslist > cars & trucks > 1976 Suburban 4x4 with 454
    Avoid scams & fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer,
    cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee

please flag with care : [miscategorized] [prohibited] [spam] [discussion] [best of] ​
    1976 Suburban 4x4 with 454 - $975

Reply to: sale-256767177@craigslist.org
    Date: 2007-01-02, 7:03PM PST

Running, driving Suburban with excellent running 454 and nearly new Wildcat 32" tires. sony am/fm cassette. Working air conditiong, tilt wheel. Black with blue interior. Full flow master exhaust. Turbo 350 automatic. 4 wheel drive stuff works great. Power rear window works good too. I bought it to use the arrow straight nose and doors, and the warmed over big-block on a wrecked short wide pickup I have. Haven't made the time to do it and need the money now.

I got myself in a jam and need to sell! Make an offer before parts start coming off.

Runs and drives good but needs tinkering as any 4x4 at this price would. (headliner is falling down, needs new hinge pins in the front doors, tilt column is a little loose, rear 6x9's need hooked up, and it has a small exhaust leak)

• This item has been posted by-owner.
    • It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    Copyright © 2007 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum