Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

77-80 silverado door trim -Sold on ebay

Discussion in 'Free | Trade | Misc.' started by skyyk5, Jan 22, 2007.

1. skyyk5

skyyk5 1/2 ton status

good day junkyard hopping. this is all for my private stash, but i don't need it. so if a fellow ck5er needs something to finish their project let me know. anyway found 1 79-80 silverado burb and 1 77-78 silverado burb in the yard. i grabbed the (fancy trim) front door panels off the one that has a plain metal center. and grabbed the front door panels (again fancy trim), pass dash trim, and gauge bezel (cover) off the one with wood trim. bolth had no ac, man windows and locks, and pull straps. bolth are light brown in color. one or two of the panels are junk but the trim and door pockets are there. the rear door panels that are still there that match. so if anyone needs them let me know i'll go grab them. one has nice vinal seats with the square metal trim on them, makes me wish i had a burb. will post pics tommorrow. like i said if you need them let me know, otherwise i have no prob holding on to them.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2007
  2. Russell

Russell LB7 Tahoe Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Did any of the door panels happen to have any pull strap covers? I need 2 more to finish off my K25's interior...

3. skyyk5

skyyk5 1/2 ton status

i only got one trucks worth of pull strap covers. i would like to keep them as a set with the panels. i was looking for them since i know they are hard to come by. if i get more i'll let you know

4. Craig Artzner

Craig Artzner 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

You lucky dog...I need to find a good junkyard near me. There used to be three good ones in my area but now they're either closed or won't let you past the lobby...:mad: . I miss the good junkyard-scavenging days

5. skyyk5

skyyk5 1/2 ton status

come on up! I got a bunch up here that are you pull its. And a couple that just let me in the yard. One is great for 77-89 stuff, also has cool junk down to the 40's. I'm going to try to hit on sat. that is loaded with 66-80 trucks.:D But the owner is a D*@k, and charges more to pull it yourself.:mad: Trying for 73-76 door panels though, so it would be worth the $.

6. skyyk5

skyyk5 1/2 ton status

These are going to have to go on ebay soon. Got to made some room.

7. skyyk5

skyyk5 1/2 ton status

8. Craig Artzner

Craig Artzner 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Those look decent . If I was restoring a '77-'80 Truck I would take those panels and trim over the crappy remanufactured stuff on the market right now. Shame about that cracked dash bezel, although if your really careful you can take the woodgrain overlay off and reglue it to a better bezel.

9. skyyk5

skyyk5 1/2 ton status

That was the plan. But I think they are goin on ebay tomorrow. Would rather see a member get them, but they gotta go.