Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

77 K20 forsale.....Try this again SOLD

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by eclipse, Mar 26, 2006.

1. eclipse

eclipse 1/2 ton status

Well its SOLD :crazy:

Well last time I posted this is I was looking for money to convert my 85 to a k20, changed my mind on selling it. Now I need money to rebuild the 700r4 in my suburban and buy tires for it. The wife HAS to have a running rig!

Its been a great truck for driving and mud bogging. I beleive it has a 4" suspension lift that may have settled in the front and a 3" body lift. It has a dana44 and 14ff with 4.10 gears. Bushwacker cutouts, rear drop bumper. I swapped out the doors because the original ones where all rusty around where the hinges bolt on. The new ones are rust free with good glass. The bed is in decent shape except for a dent under the leftside gas filler when someone kicked it when I was parked down town. The worse part is the rockers and the driver side floor. I had always planned on replacing them, but its never been a big deal cause i mostly mud bog the truck.

As for drivetrain it has a sm465 and np205 with a 305 2-barrel, it was the engine I had sitting around at the time to through in it. I do have the blown 350 that I pulled out and I also have a 4bolt 350 with only 8k miles on it. (i'll throw that in for 500)

I'm looking to get 1500 out of the truck with 33x12.50x16.5 tires, the 36s currently on it are bald and going flat. (33s in the picture) Make me an offer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2006
  2. eclipse

eclipse 1/2 ton status