Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

77 K5 For Sale In KC, MO.

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by larryboz, Sep 24, 2003.

1. larryboz

larryboz Registered Member

I have a 77 K5 For Sale. Bought it to restore but don't have the time. I yanked the motor already for my use but still has th350 in it. 2 brand new 33x12.50x15 Dunlop Mud Rovers on it and the other 2 are at least 85%. Dana 44 and 12 bolt 3.73 gears. Dana 44 has all front suspension it like ball joints Tie Rods and everything else new brakes in the front and rear. Ran good before I took the motor out but just did not look good. I have new Rocker panels, doors, and emblems for it. Looking to sell it as whole so make me an good offer and I will let you know. Also have 2 Brand new GM Fenders for it that are not on it right now Taht I bought from my Friends Dad who works for GM and back in 1987 he bought a 77 Blazer to restore but before he got started someone stole it so he sold the Fenders he Had in the shop. Trades are possible like Motocross bike
    Pics at www.castleboz.com

Larry

2. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

what do you want for it? i might take it off your hands. shot me a PM with your #. i am in olathe so... should be easy to get.