Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

77 K5 for sale

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by mud390, Jan 12, 2004.

1. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Just like the title says... 1977 K5 for sale. 350/T350/203/dana44/12bolt both with 3.73 gears. It has a 4 inch Rancho lift with blocks in the rear and a 3 inch body lift. Tires are 35 inch Mud King MT with about 20% tread left. The body is in good shape. The tailgate is rusted pretty good around the top where the window rolls up and down into, but I have a lighter weight tailgate from another Blazer that goes with it. The only major problem with the body is the passenger side rocker panel and striker bolt panel need to be welded in. They have both been removed due to rust. I have all the metal to weld in, but no access to a welder. The driver side has already been done by the PO and there is no rust problems. The interior is gutted. There is only the front seats and the center console. There is no carpet, plastic (i have most of it in a box), or rear bed panels. The seats need to be redone or replaced. They are factory red vinyl. The dash is cracked, but not horrible. Gauges are in good shape. Has the 5" fuel gauge. Previous owner told me the motor and tranny were rebuilt around 30,000 miles ago, but couldn't provide documentation. The motor pulls strong, but I have no way of telling if it has been rebuilt. The truck needs exhaust in a bad way. The tires really need to be replaced too. Pics are available HERE . If you have any more questions or would like pics of anything specific, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I'm asking $1500 obo and might consider trades depending on what you've got. Thanks!

Kris

2. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

PM enroute /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

4. tyger25

tyger25 Registered Member

How was your deployment?

5. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

It was good. Lots or work. Long days, but good. I'm definitely glad to be home and back in the land of normal. Well, I guess normal is what you make it.

Kris

6. tyger25

At least it wasn't that long. I was in Kuwait for 8 months! I thought they forgot us! Glad everything was cool. I'm getting my taxes back as soon they decide to give us our W-2's, then hopfully I can look into that thing!

7. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

That sucks that you were over there for 8 months! At least you are home now though. If you decide you want to come look at it in the mean time, PM me and we'll set something up. Its just sitting here.

Kris

8. tyger25

Sounds good. PM sent!