Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'78 3/4 ton Suburban $1500 in cali

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by Zeus33rd, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Mar 14, 2002
    465/205 tranny/t-case. 10b/14b diffs with 3.73's. Totally bone stock. Has some rust, the front floor boards mostly and the battery tray. No motor...I have the original motor that came in it, but it's on a stand as it's worn out. The compression test showed 85psi on every cylinder.:eek: The motor runs, but is seriously weak and needs a rebuild. Motor is included of course. SB 350. It's on a cali non-op title. Former police vehicle, so the title says "prior police". The passenger front fender is thrashed from a tire chain that came off and mangled it according to the previous owner. The drivers door is missing the interior panel and the window just flops around inside the door. The back door is missing the button on the handle to open it, so ya have to stick something in the hole to work the mechanism. I've got everything to do a 4" lift except the steering arm and shocks. 4" front springs, blocks and u-bolts for the back. I can throw in a couple of extra doors I have too. There might be a few other odds and ends I can throw in too...I think I have a hood and a fender.

I can deliver it within say 150 miles of Grass Valley, Ca 95945. No trades, cash only. $1500 Email at Carpe_diem76@sbcglobal.net or PM for phone #.