Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'78 blazer radiator shroud

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TTUFIN, Jun 9, 2005.

1. TTUFIN

TTUFIN Newbie

I posted this yesterday, but either I am an idiot or something is up because I could not find my original post, inlcluding when I searched for it. If I am missing something feel free to tell me!!

Anyways, I am in need of a radiator shroud for a 1978 Blazer. Does anybody have any ideas where I could possibly find one? Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

2. mechted

mechted 1 ton status Premium Member

Heres 2 companies i would check out:
    ChevyDuty - www.chevyduty.com (i believe they carry radiator shrouds)
    LMC www.lmctruck.com (requires cataloge in hand to order - takes about 3 weeks to get cataloge, carry about 10x what ChevyDuty carries)

im sure there are a lot more out there, but these are the 2 i use all the time

your post may have been deleted if you posted it in "want add" form, rather than info request (see forum rules in sticky at top of page)

3. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

read the rules and this will explane why its gone.you need to be a member to post wanted and forsale stuff. and also this is not the section to do so. the mods do a great job of not alowing this kind of stuff to cluder up the site in the incorrect areas.

4. TTUFIN

TTUFIN Newbie

Thanks for the help; I will check those places out. I did not post in the wanted or for sale area, but in the Garage area like the rules said.

5. TTUFIN

TTUFIN Newbie

Those are great sites!! Thanks again.