Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

78 K5 for sale

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ramses, May 2, 2005.

1. ramses

ramses 1/2 ton status

My uncle has been trying to sell his 78 K5 for a while but no one has bought it yet. I may try to get it if I can come up with some money. Id like to have it just to take to shows, ive never seen an old Chevy so immacualte. You wouldnt believe this thing, it actually still smells new. He bought it new and it only has a little over 10,000 original miles on it! It sat in his garage for years until last winter he got it back out and drove it and parked it at his shop, where the rocker panels and bottoms of the back quarter panels proceded to get rust holes. Other than that, it looks like brand new, its completely original. I started it up and the heat and a/c work great along with everything else. The interior is especially amazing. It looks and smells like it just came off the showroom floor and has power windows and everything. It was a top of the line K5 with all the nice trim and options. Its black and has a 350 in it and is full time 4wd. I could get it for really cheap and might just resale it. What do you think it would be worth if the small amount of rust was fixed?

2. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

Post some pics.

Eric M.