Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

78 K5 in Houston

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by bigblue78, Aug 29, 2005.

1. bigblue78

bigblue78 Registered Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Its time for another atv so im sellin my blazer.
    sb400 with about 45k on rebuild (good runnin non smokin), rebuilt T350 trans, rebuilt np203 with parttime kit(kinda stiff when comin out of 4low), rebuilt dana 44 and 12 blt (both open with major highway gears), 200 miles on new true dual dynomax exhaust and shortie headers.
    The previous owner had almost every body panel replaced 3 years ago and repainted, the only realy rust is on the floor boards. The paint has some tx pin striping which can be buffed out and the hood is creased in the normal spot and has hail damage. Nothing else seems to have any hail damage altho there is a ding here and there. I have new front seats in it which do not come with the truck, the rear one is vinly and dosent have any tears. It has a 4 inch procomp lift with springs up front and blocks in rear (came with truck), has a 1 inch body lift with poly bushings. I have reciently put a new grill, a 4 inch air filter, walmart batt, and 4 33inch ssr tires with under 200 miles on them. Other than that it runs and performs great. pm me with any Q or if you would like any more pics. Im askin 4k obo
    More Pics----\/ http://coloradok5.com/photos/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/17877