Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

79 JIMMY

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by brian630, Jul 27, 2001.

1. brian630

brian630 Registered Member

79 GMC JIMMY FOR SALE, VERY LITTLE RUST. JUST A LITTLE OVER THE WHEEL WELLS. NEW GM FENDERS, DOORS, FRONT WHEEL WELLS. NEW CARPET, NEW FACTORY DASH DYED TO MATCH(A RARE FIND, $500). RUNS GREAT, $8,000-$9,000 INVESTED, ASKING $2,600. LOTS OF NEW STUFF
    THE FOLLOWING IS NOT INSTALLED: HEADERS, BODY LIFT, 3:73 GEARS, NEW OVERHEAD CONSOLE, 1-TON SPRINGS,
    SHOCKS. EXTRA TRANSFER CASE, AND TRANNY(NO REVERSE), DRIVE SHAFTS. HAS TACH DASH, PW,PL, AIR,TILT,CRUISE. TIRES ARE GREAT, FACTORY RALLY WHEELS. TONS OF NEW PARTS. I DRIVE IT DAILY, I HAVE A 68 SUBURBAN, A 70 BLAZER, AND A 72 BLAZER THAT I AM MORE INTERESTED IN. THE FIRST GENERATION IS MY FAVORITE. THE BUMPERS ARE GREAT, SLIDING REAR WINDOWS,(EXTRA TOP W/SLIDING WIDOWS). IT HAS A HEAVY DUTY HITCH. IF YOU LIKE THIS YEAR BLAZER, THIS IS A GOOD ONE TO HAVE. I CAN SEND PICTURES.
    IT CAN BE DRIVEN ANYWHERE.
    THANKS BRIAN

&lt;P ID="edit"&gt;&lt;FONT class="small"&gt;&lt;EM&gt;Edited by brian630 on 07/27/01 10:23 AM.&lt;/EM&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;/P&gt;<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by brian630 on 07/29/01 12:33 PM.</FONT></P>

2. brian630

brian630 Registered Member

just trying to sell it, guys. i hate to bother you guys, but i'm giving it one more chance.