Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

79 SWB Chevy Scottsdale 4x4 pickup for sale

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Silverado_K5, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Silverado_K5

Silverado_K5 1/2 ton status

My brother has a 79 Chevy SWB 4x4 Scottsdale pickup for sale that he got from a friend who works for him. It has a 350 engine with unknown internals, has a edelbrock performer intake, a new edelbrock 600 cfm electric choke carb, fairly new exhaust that I built for him, turbo 350 trans, and a 203 t-case. It's supposed to have 3.73 gears in the rearends according to my friend that had the truck.

It has a 3" suspension lift and 33x12.50x15 Cooper Discoverer radials and 5 aluminum 15 x 8 wheels that go with the truck. It has worn out 33" Wild Country radials on it right now.

It has a Sony CD stereo, and a aftermarket tach in it as well. It had a recent front end bearing and brake job from Les Schwab's. It has the big 4 row radiator in it and has a new power steering box, frame plate kit, and power steering pump. Both gas tanks work and I know my friend changed the fuel tank valve a while back. The truck is straight and runs great. The color is blue with a charcoal grey color in the center. It could use a new paint job to make it really nice as the paint is factory paint and is somewhat faded.

My brother doesn't need it, so he's selling it for $3000.

If you need some pics of it, I can get some and email them to you. The truck is located in Pendleton Oregon.

Thanks,
    Doug /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. Silverado_K5

Silverado_K5 1/2 ton status

Here's a couple pics of the pickup.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]