Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'79 TBI 1-ton K5 for sale

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by Okiemuddog, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Well guys it has been fun, but I am tired of pouring money into something that I get to use 2 times a year and I want another Harley. So.. on to the good stuff
    1979 K5,
    TBI 350, new starter, new 4-core radiator, new electric 16" fan. The engine is a '91 with about less than 100K on it, runs strong and does not smoke at all. The TBI is a affordable FI wiring harness and chip custom burned to eliminate the smog crap. The exhaust is dual 40 series Flowmasters dumped in front of the axle.

SM465 with new clutch and flywheel, less than 2 month old, 203 part time, twin stick

Dana 60 front open with 4.56's, diff gaurd, stainless steel braided brake lines

ORD steering box brace, 4" BDS springs, Z-rates, ford shock towers, 13" travel shocks

14BFF detroit, 4.56's BTF cover, shackle flip, Z-rates, 13" travel shocks, stainless steel braided brakes line

ORD 1" body lift and ORD poly body mounts, Daniel Palm Ind. rock sliders, 8 point Jeg's roll cage.

39.5x15/15 TSL's on 15x10 Chrome steel mods

I am sure there is more I am forgetting, I have got 2 years of time and a fortune invested in this, the body is pretty straight, I do have the power doors to go back on it. the front fenders are rusted in the back corners in the usual spots and have been sawzall'ed the rear quarters are trimmed to the body line. No bumpers, I twisted them up back in April and ditched them.
    The asking price is $4500, this is your chance to own a built rig that is turn key and ready to wheel. Also includes a holey STC soft top that is good for a sunshade and the original hard top with sliders.

Thanks,
    Krennen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

You're not even married yet and she's got yer balls :haha:

3. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

What are you thiniking.... do not sell it....

i know what you mean.... just got my sold... did not have time to wheel it and all that... now wish i would have not sold it....

4. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

How much to trade front axles and tires for my chit :D

Want another Harley huh, you're gonna have a LOT of trailer for that harley.

Am I to figure you don't want this steering arm anymore :confused:

5. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Kyle, it ain't sold yet, so don't me out quite yet :wink1: :D