Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

8 lug 3/4 ton chevy axles , 10 bolt /14bff 4:10gears

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chopped&bobbed77burb, Apr 22, 2007.

1. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

Oct 5, 2005
    Located in Milwaukie , Oregon . I have a pair of 3/4 ton 8 lug chevy axles off a 79 chevy truck . Front axle is a gm 10 bolt ( not d44 but parts interchange ) the ring and pinion are junk as the pinion bearing went out . Carrier is still good and the gears are 4:10 ratio . rotors and brakes are in good condition ( very usable ) and it has the full time hubs ( not manual hubs ). Rear axle is the king of beef full floater corprate 14 bolt with 4:10 gears . the carrier is the standard one legger but you can open it up and drop in a detroit or a spool or weld it up like many others have done ( licoln locker ) . It's not the gov bomb carrier ( thank god ). If you have 1/2 ton chevy and you have been wanting to step up well heres your chance or use them for a full width swap [​IMG] . $200 cash and the price is firm , no trades and I will only sell them as a pair & no shipping . I won't part them either .
  2. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Feb 24, 2005
    that's a smokin deal bruce. wish you woulda had that one up for sale about a year and a half ago! :)