Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

8 Lug D44 4.10, 14 bolt ff open, 14 bolt ff posi

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Zeus33rd, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

I just bought a couple of 12 bolt's today from a guy for $50. With what I already have.....I'll be able to put together a rear end for my K5. Finally. While I was at his place lookin through what he has, Found a 8 lug D44 with 4.10's, 2 14 bolt ff's with 4.10's one with an open carrier, one with posi- NOT gov lock. If I could have afforded them I'd have driven away with them. Asked how much he wanted for them and this is what he said. $350 for the D44, also $350 for the open 14 bolt. $450 for the posi 14 bolt. This are complete from drum to drum. The D44 and the open 14 bolt even have tires and wheels on them. In excellent shape from what I saw. The D44 needs the selectable hubs...It was a part time unit, so ya just need to swap in some Warn premiums. He will gaurantee what ever he sells. I think he said he also has a NP205 case as well. Don't know what he wants for it though. It's in a mid 70's K10 truck with the 465 tranny.....I think thats what it is atleast.
    If anyone is interested in any of this stuff PM me and I'll give ya his # or somethin. He's got alot of other stuff too.

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

That 14ff probably as a detriot in it....That mean your bring your rig to HollisterHills..Or not enough time...Dan

3. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Well, if I didnt have to go to work tommorrow, I'd be wrenchin on the damn thing as we speak. I'd go till it was done, no matter how late or cold or rainy. But I have to go into work tommorrow, so I won't have time. If I can work a miracle, I'll be down there in my rig, but the chances are slim. BlazenHeart and I will most likey be down there tommorrow night. Might be alitle closer to 8:00 or 8:30.....Hope thats ok?

4. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Yea no problem..I set up the trailer today. My daughters are sleeping in it tonight..Kinda like camping to them..Dan