Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

8 Lug D44 stuff in Nor-Cal...

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Zeus33rd, Jan 25, 2003.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Need the 8 lug conversion stuff....Or a complete D44 HD with 3.73's... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I have retty much negitive cash flow, but I do have a 205 from a 465 to trade with, a D70 HD rear..Or some of my spare tire rack hinges...Kinda like Rock Stompers and 4x4 Irons...

Just gettin tired of carrying two spares cuase of 6 lug in front and 8 out back..... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

Ive got most of what you need. Basically Ive got a complete D44 w/ 3.73's, except for the backing plates.

All Ive got left to do is pull the ring and pinion and Im gonna junk the housing.

I need to get all my parts out of the shop so if you want to pay shipping on the 8 lug stuff (includes a good pair of rotors, hubs, spindles),and gears/carrier, Ill trade ya for 2 sets of the hinges.

BTW, all the bearings and stuff are good. I bought a new D44 with 4.56's so I didnt need this one.

3. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

u got pm

4. Zeus33rd

OulLaw612-
    I don't need the gears and carrier, but if there's some way you could figure the shipping to Grass Valley CA, 95945, a buisness adress- I would be interested in the rest- Spindles, Hub/rotors, and backing plates/caliper brackets, and maybe the spiders and side gears too. I blow those out...need some for trail spares. Or if you could figure out how much it all weighs, I'll figure it out myself, and send ya some of those hinges.
    By the way, I've got posts on 2 other boards as well lookin for the same stuff, If I find anything local I'll let ya know. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Docotr4x4..
    I pretty much don't have any cash at all....lol, Ya sure ya don't want a rear D70 HD?? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

I DONT have the backing plates! I just want to clarify that, you would have to find a set out there. Let me know if you still want me to figure shipping.

6. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Joe,

PM Scott (4x4HIGH)....he just installed his D60 in my garage yesterday, and now I've got a complete 8-Lug front axle laying there, blocking my toolbox!!.....it's a 10-Bolt w/3.73s

7. Zeus33rd

Greg...PM'd ya....

Will the spindle, hub'rotor and backing plate work on a 1st design D44? Either way, I want. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'd rather keep the D44, but will go with the 10 bolt if I have to.

8. Zeus33rd

Oppps, had a brain fart....Just realized you said it was Scott's...DUH. I'll send him a PM too. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

Hey Joe
    well yes it will bolt right up 10 bolt or d44 stuff just use spindles out set up and besides you got that 205 to swap me if the outher stuff dont work out so
    ok let me know