Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

8 lug rims needed

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by CaveBlazin, Mar 29, 2003.

1. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Whose got some I need some 15x8 or 10 and I might even consider 16's too let me know. THanks

2. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

well i got 4 of em but only 2 of the same set if that makes any sense go here for pics
    http://community.webshots.com/user/doctor4x4
    lets say 20.00 each + the ride probably about 15.00 for a pair of em sound fair ??? if not hit me with what ya think is

3. 88sub4x4

88sub4x4 1/2 ton status

I have five 8 lug 16.5 x 8.25 steel chrome rims. 4 brand new and one has had a tire mounted just to roll the truck around the yard. Nothing is wrong with the rims, the one has a little surface rust from sitting in the yard for 2+ years, but will clean up nicely with a brillo pad. I'd like 150 for the set + ride If you're interested in this size let me know and I'll try to email you a pic. I'm not to good with the pic thing yet. /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. AnthonyG

AnthonyG 1/2 ton status

I have a set of 16x8 rock crawler chrome 5 star that are in pretty good shape will let em go for 150 plus the ride