Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

8' x 20' cargo containers .wired for shops

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by camiswelding, Feb 16, 2004.

1. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

May 25, 2003
    8\' x 20\' cargo containers .wired for shops

I have two ocean going eight foot by 20 foot cargo containers, green with teak wood floors in excellent shape, these were "one crossing" containers and arent the crap you see being sold, I hand picked these from the docks in Oakland Ca and I paid 2200.00 each for them and them had to get them home. They are commercially wired with flourescent lights inside, spotlights outside and 20 amp plugs both in and out. The wiring is setup so you can plug them into an extension cord if you didnt want to permanently set them.They have been stored under cover and of course are rust free and fully weather tight.... these make fabulous SHOPS....and yes a k5 fits in them.... I have 2600.00 in each one and I need 2k for each one or 3850 for both.... you would need to arrange shipping ... there are local companies that can do it....
    pics arent necessary unless you forgot what these look like... you wont be disappointed.. these are VERY NICE...
    write me