Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

80 K5 with 402 big block for sale

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by wayne, May 27, 2004.

1. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

This is not mine. Email the addy at the bottom for more info.

Just thinking abuot selling the off road toy since i do not get the time to drive it and have fun with it like i used to so... here is some info : 396 big block (actually a 402) stock bottom end with r/v cam ,headers ,3" exhaust with cutouts & flowmasters ,SM465 muncie 4 speed with N/P 205 transfer case , Dana 60 rear and corporate 10 bolt front 3.73 gears, 8 lug axles, wheels & tires are American racing aluminum directionals with BFGoodrich 33x12.50x16.5 All terrains that have less than 5000 miles on them. All new front sheetmetal and doors 4 years ago ,new tailgate and body work was done then and painted. Interior has Autometer sport comp gauges , roll cage , bucket seats with console , grant wheel , no stereo (who listens off road anyway?) . Generally the truck is in good shape and the drivetrain is good, the truck passed PA inspection until our new visual emission came into effect this year (which is another reason for the sale) it has the normal blazer rust on the rockers and just ahead of the rear tires , no holes. I am asking $2500 OBO ,i am not out to make a killing on this nor am i going to give it away, for i do not NEED to sell it , i would just like to see someone get some enjoyment out of it like i have had for many years.

http://community.webshots.com/album/146044922VmuWjr

mailto: jkile@ptd.net

2. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif