Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

81-87 short fleet pickup bed

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by R72K5, Jan 11, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

clean one, for my stepdad's 82 K10 shorty pickup, he is looking for one, but he is slow and lost out on the bed from outlaw612, but i cant do anything about that, but i can maybe help him to find another i guess

thanks

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

http://community.webshots.com/s/image9/7/88/94/109778894YwBOwn_ph.jpg

how much and how far into michigan from the south end of the state is it ? ? how is the floor in it ?

i will let stepdad know this later this AM when he gets up, he works third shift, also im curious what do those decals say towards end of bedsides ? why did someone do that to a truck that looks that solid ?

thanks

4. big83chevy4x4

i would like to get 300 out of it but it is negotiable. im 150 miles from Niles which is in the corner of teh state. the floor is solid except for 6" from the edge on both sides where it is rusted through. there was a bed liner in it and that is what caused the rust. the supports under neath are perfect. those stickers towards the ends are okland raiders stickers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    i brought the truck back from florida myself and grabbed the tranny and tcase. i was going to put it back together and sell it but no $$$

im going to indianapolis mid feburary and im willing to bring it with me if need be /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    i would like to get 300 out of it but it is negotiable. im 150 miles from Niles which is in the corner of teh state. the floor is solid except for 6" from the edge on both sides where it is rusted through. there was a bed liner in it and that is what caused the rust. the supports under neath are perfect. those stickers towards the ends are okland raiders stickers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    i brought the truck back from florida myself and grabbed the tranny and tcase. i was going to put it back together and sell it but no $$$

im going to indianapolis mid feburary and im willing to bring it with me if need be /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

which edge of bed ? two rust throughs, or ?
    would need details on rust through, he wants to find a real clean bed not needing work cept paint,

that 79 is 4x4 ?

dang... poor truck.

thanks

6. big83chevy4x4

on the floor, 6" in from the edge.
    [image]http://coloradok5.com/photos/data/500/4769box.bmp[/image]
    just in front of the wheel wells. i think the repair panels is like $50 from jc whitney

yep its 4x4 /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[​IMG]
    was it this pic?

9. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

cool thanks Jeff /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif there we go, hmm i will show my stepdad when he gets over here. im trying to call him to tell him but no answer, still,. hmm