Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

81 K-5 and 89 burb for sale or trade for motorcycle

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by tacoma972, Sep 15, 2003.

1. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

ok here is the deal. I have an 81 K-5 i want to sell. asking price of $3,000 or best offer. I also have an 89 Suburban that i will sell for $2000. Burb needs engine work but has a 383 stroker and detroit in rear with 373 gears.
    Pictures and specifications are on my website at www.cassidy.rockcrawler.com. Blazer has top and truck tailgate but no rear glass. Also 3/4t running gear with 5-36" swamper radials. can't part out but will consider package deal for both. also have car hauler that i will throw in for $600 if buying the whole package. Will also consider trade for motorcycle. Must be a street bike/cruiser. 600 or larger and 98 or newer. Location in West point, GA /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

3. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

TOP AGAIN

4. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Cassidy.. what's up.. how ya been.. ? how's Georgia treating you?
    Why ya selling if you don't mind me asking.
    Keep in touch.. and are you coming back to Texas in the future?

5. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

WANT TO GET A LATER MODEL WITH TBI OR FUEL INJECTION. DON'T KNOW ABOUT TEXAS RIGHT NOW BUT I AM NEAR TELLICO. MIGHT JUST HAVE TO KEEP MY TOYS AND JUST DO THE CONVERSION. HMMMMMMMMM, DON'T KNOW YET. I MAY GET AROUND TO GOING TO BLAZER BASH OR SOMETHING IN THE FUTURE BUT AS OF NOW I DO NOT KNOW. TELL ALL THE GUYS OUT THEIR I SAID HI AND ONE DAY WE WILL MEET AGAIN. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. mudskipper

mudskipper Registered Member

check the kz 1000 for sale easy covert back to street bike. trade ya even up