Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

81 K5 Rust Free

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by K5Jimmy, Jan 29, 2004.

1. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Friend at work has it...

81 K5 Rust Free california truck now in Texas (near Dallas)

She has owned it for years...Bone Stock...sorta med lt met blue w/blue vinyl interior...needs carpet, worn, but not torn up...NO rust on floorboards, windshield, tailgate, etc, or any of the other usual places...Fresh Paint, white top has been smoothed....30K on Autozone eng (she says it's the upgraded one??)....350/350/208...she's driving it 40 mi one way to work, says it runs and drives great (no reason to doubt her)....

The truck caught my eye cause it's so straight...glass is good, could use new rubber....don't know what kinda gears it's got, but it has factory 2" receiver, so I'm gonna guess 3:42 at least in the 10B's...she doesn't know about posi or anything else...I looked at the hubs, but can't remember what I saw....Air is intact and works, but needs charging

She's asking $3500...guessing it could be had for $2800-$3000...Hell, 27 hunnert dollar bills might get 'er done....

She said that at the end of Feb, she's gonna give it to her Bro-in-law in Missouri to sell up there cause it'll bring more...she wants rid of it...cash will talk...

2. 88 jimmychanga

88 jimmychanga Registered Member

Interested, you have any pics?

3. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

might be able to come up with something to email if she drives it to work Mon...I'll see what I can do...it's in Greenville...

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i didnt no windshields got rusty /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

jk..i know what ya ment lol..