Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'82 K20 parting out

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by 75-K5, Apr 25, 2005.

1. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Well I really hate to do this but with the payment for the new truck and too much to do on the K5, etc. I have to get rid of this truck. I'm parting it out because I don't have a title for it. The body is in very good condition which is the reason I bought it in the first place. It only has minor surface rust with a few small bubbles here and there. The frame is pretty good as well with the only problem spot (driver's spring hanger) shown in the pics. I won't be selling the axles. If someone is interested in the whole truck I'd let it go for $700. I've got a set of 1/2 ton axles to put under it that are in OK shape and I also have the means to get a title for it. I won't be able to start pulling parts off it until around the 2nd week of May but I thought I'd post it now to see if anyone was interested. Located in Anderson, IN about 30 miles northeast of Indy. Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Dont take this the wrong way but im pretty sure i could get a running/driving truck with half tons mabey even 3/4s for $700...Just saying it would probably go quicker if it were more competitivly priced thats all....

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Yeah I'm sure you could but you're in Oregon where things don't disintegrate after 10 years. Around here sometimes just rust free cabs or cabs with minimal rust go for 500-700. Plus, I'd rather part it out anyway so I just threw that price out there if anybody really wanted the whole thing.

4. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Nobody needs anything from this?

5. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

driver side front fender, is the inside good? mainly the bottom where it bolts to the rocker and around the wheel well.

the pass side fender and inner fender, inside good? looks like the back of the pass side fender is starting to rust??? or is it just some dirt?

prices? i could probably pick up on my way down or back from the badlands the weekend of june 11th.

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I'll check on those things for you TJ. One guy already has shown interest in the passenger fender but may not come through. The fenders do have some rust on them but no major rot. When I get home next weekend I'll look them over and take better pics to show you. I'll also figure out the price when I can look at it better. This was just kind of a preliminary post to see if anyone wanted to call dibs on anything. :)

P.S. You're going to the Badlands? Are you taking your bikes or your truck?

7. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

my bike is currently disassembled and will be for some time till i can comeup with some money ($700) to fix it. ill be taking my truck, hopefully i won't have to drive it down.

there is something else im forgetting i need for my truck but i can't think what it is right now.

8. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

ttt, I'm home this weekend so I can take some pics and maybe pull some parts off tomorrow.

9. chevy400hp

chevy400hp Registered Member

hey i need doors and tailgate.

10. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I'd be more than happy to sell you the doors but you're in Las Vegas. I don't think the shipping cost would be worth it, plus the potential for damage, etc. For the price of the doors plus shipping cost you would surely be able to find some good rust free doors and tailgate in the dry Nevada desert. :)

11. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

do u have tow hooks??