Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

82 One Ton K5 $6K OBO....lots of goodies Doubler, etc.

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by stallion85, May 20, 2006.

1. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

I am posting this for a friend of mine. He is a Sheet Metal Fabricator for the Air Force and has done some awesome work on his K5. Here is the spec's and pic's for you guys. If I could buy it I would in a heartbeat. This deal is too sweet to pass up if want to jump right into the game.

Here is his E mail austinsons@cablemt.net

ENGINE/ DRIVE TRANE
    L98 roller cam 350, gear drive timing gears NIB not installed yet along with a new high volume oil pump NIB not installed yet.
    Turbo 400 with oversized RV cooler, Off Road Design 203/ 205 doubler, Thick wall High Angle Rear drive shaft with 1350 C/V.
    Dana 60 Front, Detriot locker, 4:56 gears, Cross over high steer with 2” PCS hydro assist steering ram, I have 2ea 35 spline stub shafts brand new never installed that will be thrown in, will require a set of 35 spline hubs for use.
    GM 14 bolt rear, welded, 4:56 gears, Disk brakes, Tubular diff guard, Custom built track bar with urethane bushings and Johnny Joints.
    6” easy ride front springs with greasable bushings, Off Road Design HD greasable front shackles, Off Road Design rear shackle flip, 63” springs in the rear, all suspension bushings greasable.
    39.5” swampers on USA 6x6 double bead locks, also have a set of stock steel wheels with 235’s mounted for trailer hauling or lowering to get blazer in a garage. 98% tread on Swampers, minor tears and cuts from the trail, very little use!!!

BODY
    91 Front Clip, Narrowed 10” on both sides, Still has fender wells!!!, Dual batteries, Tilt wheel
    New floor boards both left and right sides, Sprayed in bed liner throughout the inner tub, Bed liner sprayed over the whole fiberglass top and top half of cab, Sun roof.
    91 interior/carpet, seats, dash, consol, headliner, door panels
    Euro tail lights, Bling, Bling!!!!
    Custom 6 point cage in the rear, Nerf bars welding into the body and connected to the frame for superior strength, Custom front stinger style front bumper with winch mount. Custom tubular engine and tranny cross members.

6e79.jpg

ShowLetter3.jpg

ShowLetter4.jpg

cfe0scd.jpg

d4a9scd.jpg

2. stallion85

He lives near Fairchild AFB Washington State. I know he is moving to Utah here shortly and wants to get rid of it. All questions should inquire with his e mail addy. Anything PM'd to me I will just forward it.

3f76.jpg

409d.jpg

6642.jpg

37ce.jpg

ShowLetter.jpg

3. stallion85

Few more 60 shots....

1d75.jpg

e359.jpg

4. stallion85