Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

83 K30 DRW 6.2L Diesel FS ebay

Discussion in '1982-Present GM Diesel' started by azblazor, Mar 24, 2004.

1. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

2. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Is it just me or does it look like the d60 has been pulled?? It looks like it has srw front wheels on it not dually?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Is it just me or does it look like the d60 has been pulled?? It looks like it has srw front wheels on it not dually?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure does.
    Lots of people are doing that lately.
    I am doing it too but I am keeping my trucks both, I just don't see a reason to keep my D60 in the tow truck if a D44 8 lug could do the trick (stock tires) and the K5 could use it better.
    But these people are decieving others by buying the truck taking the D60 out of it and then selling it to uninformed buyers.
    /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

4. arveetek

arveetek 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure does.
    I am doing it too but I am keeping my trucks both, I just don't see a reason to keep my D60 in the tow truck if a D44 8 lug could do the trick (stock tires) and the K5 could use it better.
    But these people are decieving others by buying the truck taking the D60 out of it and then selling it to uninformed buyers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another possibility is that it is a converted 3/4 ton. Those rear fenders don't look factory to me, and in the description it's called a 20.....which is a 3/4 ton.

Casey

5. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure does.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another possibility is that it is a converted 3/4 ton. Those rear fenders don't look factory to me, and in the description it's called a 20.....which is a 3/4 ton.

Casey

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what i first thought, a converted 3/4 ton.