Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

84 1 ton gmc

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by gn4u2c, Jan 4, 2006.

1. gn4u2c

gn4u2c 1/2 ton status

This is pretty much the perfect start to the ultimate offroad or onroad truck with NUTZ.
    1984 GMC factory 454,400 turbo,205 t-case, Dana 60. Has 4.10 gears and the 4x4 system is in good working order. has visor, aftermarket radio and thats about it the rest is stock. Option include, PW,PL, AC.This truck has dents in the fender/hood. bed sides are straight and rust free. There is rust in the in/out rockers/ cab corners and they will need replaced. The whole kit is on sale right now on the other board for 59.00 a side! http://73-87chevytrucks.com/I do have a straight rust free hood that is included. I can put it on while you wait if needed. Doors are decent. dash pad is perfect !THIS IS NOT A NEW TRUCK !!! however it does run and drive. YES You can drive it home.
    what I know it needs.
    windshield has a crack ( I have a windshield)
    pw on pass side not working ? switch,wire,motor, just stuck have not checked it.(may get to this who knows) Have all spare parts.
    ac system needs belt and lines replaced.some jack bent line and it broke.
    brakes are weak not gringing yet but do for pads/shoes like very soon.

Truck has 151,000 miles and going up as I am driving it on a regular basis.

Bottom line needs work but worth fixing. $2,500 takes it will NOT go lower so don't ask. These are very hard to find anymore most have been robbed for the 60.
    Truck will be at my house or my pops witch is about 15 min away.
    pa 17329 zip or 21120 in md

ah red with tan int.

2. tacoma

tacoma 1/2 ton status

got any pics?

3. gn4u2c

gn4u2c 1/2 ton status

I will post some up soon.