Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

84 and up tilt column wanted

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Ben, May 12, 2004.

1. Ben

Ben Registered Member

Tilt steering column wanted (manual transmission) with no slop, horn parts, t-signal switch with delayed wipers (and the delayed black box), cruise, keys and tumbler and hi-beam. Going in to my 84 full size K5. I don't care how old it is or if it's from a Camaro, etc. as long as it's an exact bolt in. I don't have the time to mess around with retro fitting it here in Korea, so I need an exact bolt in swap. Thanks!

2. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Would you need it shipped to Korea? I have one, but wouldn't that be expensive?

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Shipping to an RPO address should not be too bad. It basically is like shipping within the US but the military mail system will take over from within the US.

4. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Mine is from an 86, so should bolt right in. Tilt, cruise, intermittent wipers, good shape. $100.00/OBO plus shipping. Would you need the wheel? That would make shipping easier.

5. Ben

Ben Registered Member

I should have said "non auto." I have a 3 speed w/granny gear. Sorry about that. If you have one for a manual transmission, I'll buy!
    Thanks!