Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

84 K-5 for sale

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by muddog84, May 12, 2004.

1. muddog84

muddog84 Registered Member

350 with leaking front seal (will fix this weekend)edelbrock intake all stock otherwise (smogger) will pass emissions. stock axles newer tires 32 " pro comp muds on back swamper radials on front alum wheels runs strong hauls up cajon pass no problem (180- thermostat). trans starting to slip in reverse but still driveable. interior dirty from mud carpet faded . tub straight doors rough paint peeling in spots. included with this thing are a 75 k-10 truck (no bed) has 6 inch lift, front springs rear blocks and add a leaves with 14b rear and 44 8 lug front under it old stock tires and wheels. also included are the stock 6 lug axles out of my 76 which have an old school set of solid centerlines with almost new 35 " bfg mud terrains, not sure of ratios in these axles, reg on 84 good til august 04 should pass smog no problem always has. prefer to sell altogether i have moved and all parts are at moms house(oh crap!)everything is in san bernardino clear title on 84 have pink and bill of sale for 75 truck. any questions call me at 909 214 2512 email cali4niaisme@aol.com. also have 350 trans and 203 t-case (part time) out of my 76 works perfect but has a cracked ear i swapped in a 4 speed and 205 and axles and all that but 250 for trans and t-case together, i dont want to have to seperate them. thanks matt